Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Client Kudos | Jacie

"Working with Visage was a GREAT experience during a very hectic time. As graduation neared, my high school presented us with graduation packages for announcements and other graduation materials. I felt the packages were extremely overpriced, and the only difference between my chosen package and the kid sitting next to me was a slight variation of color!

Enter Visage Creative! After talking with Lori, she assured me that we could have an original, more personal announcement for my big day. I sat down with Lori, told her a little more about myself and how I was feeling about this event, and shared some ideas I had. I left the rest up to her. Only a few days later, Lori called and asked me to come see the concept for my announcement and accompanying pieces. They were AMAZING! They were personal, inviting, colorful – and definitely represented who I am. They were PERFECT, and we ordered them on the spot.

I received numerous rave reviews on my beautiful invitations all throughout my graduation party. Working with Visage was convenient, quick, friendly and a fun process. Thank you, Visage, for helping me have such a remarkable graduation turn out!" ~ Jacie Bendure Birt